[RCU] Attachments are not sent

thomas.schober at gmail.com thomas.schober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:52:44 CET 2007

i think i got the problem, the roundcube error log says the following :

[31-Oct-2007 09:47:08] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 25165824
bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7106944 bytes) in
/var/www/html/webxxx/html/mail/program/lib/Mail/mimePart.php on line 226

I think the Memory Limit in the php installation is not enough. But i can't
comprehend the error, it says that 25M are allowed and it is not possible
to reserve 7Mb ?
Why ?

BR

Tom