[RCU] Attachments are not sent

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 31 13:39:31 CET 2007

Quoting thomas.schober at gmail.com:

> i think i got the problem, the roundcube error log says the following :
>
> [31-Oct-2007 09:47:08] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 25165824
> bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7106944 bytes) in
> /var/www/html/webxxx/html/mail/program/lib/Mail/mimePart.php on line 226
>
> I think the Memory Limit in the php installation is not enough. But i can't
> comprehend the error, it says that 25M are allowed and it is not possible
> to reserve 7Mb ?

It is saying that the used memory + 7M is greater than 25M which is the
allowed maximum for PHP.  In .htaccess you can add ``php_value
memory_limit 32M'' or any value greater than 25M but you need to
consider the physical limits of the server as well.  You can also set
or modify the memory_limit in the php.ini file.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/