[RCU] Attachments are not sent

kmnair kmnair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:33:55 CET 2007

On 10/31/07, thomas.schober at gmail.com <thomas.schober at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Earnie,
>
> thanks for your hint.
>
> But unfortunately, i are not the owner of the server and so i am not able
> to change the php.ini file.
> I addded the line :
> php_value memory_limit 50M
>
> to my .htaccess file, but it does not work. Same error as before. I think
> php.ini value overpowers the .htaccess value.
>
> BR
>
> Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Please recall that I had already enquired whether you are the owner of
the server a few posts back. I was under the presumption that you
might have already increased the php.ini limit.

If you have good rapport with your server admin, you could try to
persuade him to change this. Or if you are going to run a real mail
site, try getting a VPS hosting package, which would allow you have
your own php installation.

Regards

kmn