[RCU] How to search mail body in roundcube?

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:08:54 CET 2008

A.L.E.C wrote:
> Zhang Huangbin wrote:
>
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> Currently, it seems roundcube (both 0.1.1 and svn version) only
>> implemented mail header search, right?
>>
>> How can i search mail body in roundcube (0.1.1 or svn version)?
>>

> You can use few search query modifiers: from, cc, to, subject, body. By
> default searching is done by subject and from/to. So, if you want to
> search "text" string in mail bodies write "body:text" in search field.

I created two tickets for this issue, hope they will be fixed in feature:

- http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1485612
  Add a drop-down menu of parts in email in search field, e.g. subject,
from, to, body, etc.

- http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1485614
  Roundcube-0.1.1 doesn't list search result.

Thanks again. :)

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
  http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/