[RCU] Installation Question

Maged Mina maged.mina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:29:39 CET 2008

Hi,

I am having trouble installing roundcube.  I've got the problem
narrowed down to the lib/imap.inc.php and the magic quotes setting.
When I go to Step 1 of the installer, it says everything is OK except
for magic quotes.  I change the .htaccess file to turn
magic_quotes_gpc off and then I get an error 302.  After some work, I
found out that if I remove the imap.inc.php file it will show
everything OK except for iiiConnection.  Do you know what could be the
cause of my issue?

Appreciate your help.

Maged.