[RCU] Memory limit reached when sending attachments

Thomas Schober thomas.schober at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:51:35 CET 2008

I am not the developer, i don't know why this is done like this. I don't
know either why there has to be such a big allocation. Because of this
problem i stoped using Roundcube. It is a great Client, but this high Memory
usage is not acceptable for me to. As far as i know, the only thing you
could go around this problem, by adjusting the Memory Limit in php.ini. It
is not a good thing to do this, but until the bug is fixed i don't see other
possibilities. If you find something to fix it an other way, please tell me
how :)

Tom