[RCU] Having some minor troubles with Roundcube install

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Feb 5 16:36:43 CET 2008

I just read on the dev list that MDB2 files are now bundled with the
1017 SVN version of RC.
The "check.php" script was also updated when I updated my local copy.

For those that had an issue trying to use "mdb2" as a database
backend, and want to use it instead of the "db" backend ( for
whatever reason ), you might want to try a fresh SVN checkout.

I am not advocating using mbd2 over db. I use db for my install
because that was the default when I began using RC, and no other reason.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265