[RCU] Features? #2

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 18:18:00 CET 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:08:47 +0100, jody <jody at ifi.uzh.ch> wrote:
> 6. Moveto
>  When a mail is opened a listbox "move to..." appears above the text
>  enabling you to move the mail to a folder.
>  This listbox is absent in the overview. But sometimes i want to
>  move a message to a folder before reading it.
>  Is this possible in RC? (some hidden setting?)

Just drag & drop the message to the relevant place on the folder list...
that's what I do anyway.

> 7. Filters
>  Is there a possibility in RC to define Filters which move messages with
>  a certain header, say, to a particular folder?

I think this probably falls outside of the scope of RC, but I could be
wrong.  I do this by having procmail set up on the server I use.  That way
it does the same for RC, mutt, squirrelmail or any other client I wish to
use.

Alex