[RCU] Memory limit reached when sending attachments

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Feb 5 18:35:56 CET 2008

On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Julien Wadin wrote:

> Hi guys,
> We have a problem, when we try to send an attachment wich is a little
> bit to heavy. Roundcube tries to allocate a lot of memory, and the
> process crashes beceause memory limit is reached
> I've tried to arise memory limit up to 65M, but I think that it should
> normaly be not more than 16M (php standard is 8).

If you can reproduce that with a specific file, I recommend you use
the RoundCube Trac issue reporting site.

<http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_ReportIssues>

If a bug is reproducible, it will get more attention from developers
than an issue that does not have a specific way to reproduce. They
can't tell if they  have fixed it if they can make it happen in the
first place ;)

If you have patches to help address the problem, even better ;)

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265