[RCU] Default Login Page

daniel at nullroutes.com daniel at nullroutes.com
Wed Feb 6 21:47:09 CET 2008

Hello - Was hoping for a little help please.

I have a homepage and a form which allows a user to enter a
username/password.

I am trying to make this username and password send direct to my
roundcube install.  This part works fine.

However when the wrong user/pass are entered roundcube gives the usual
error 'login failed' but returns the user to the roundcube index.php - I
would prefer it to return to user to my login form.

I don't suppose anyone could help me locate the required section of code
so I can edit.

Kind Regards,

Daniel