[RCU] Problem with resolution

kmnair kmnair at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:13:07 CET 2008

This can be solved by hacking the CSS. That is what we did. Works okay.

But if you take my personal opinion, changing the screen resolution to
1024 is the better way to go. More and more programs and web services
are coming out with 1024 minimum prescribed. So after doing all the
hacking, we decided to go in for 1024 as our standard desktop.

Regards

kmn