[RCU] taskbar button

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:58:46 CET 2008

aux wrote:
 > i have been able show the text os icons with the following lines:
>
>  <roundcube:button command="change_password" label="change_password"
> class="button-change-password" onclick="window.open(this.href); return false"
> href="https://my-tool-for-change-password.html"/>
>  <roundcube:button command="vacation" label="vacation" class="button-vacation"
> onclick="window.open(this.href); return false"
> href="https://my-tool-for-vacation.html"/></a>
>
> but when doing 'click' to the icons doesn't happen anything

You should update to the svn-trunk version. There we corrected the behavior
and allow custom buttons. In order to make it work you need to remove the
'command' attribute from the button-tag. Then RoundCube writes the 'href'
and 'onclick' attribute right to the HTML page.

> Why with previus versions of roundcube works ok ?

I don't know if and why it worked with older versions...

~Thomas