[RCU] Regressions in trunk (vs. rc2)?

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Mon Feb 25 16:04:16 CET 2008

I haven't tested the latest SVN myself to see if that problem exists
here.

I't would be a good idea to specify the revision number ( I am at
1123, the current as I am writing is 1137 ). That way if others say
they don't experience the issue, and have a newer revision number,
you will know to try that newer revision to see if your issue has
been addressed. The revision numbers are reported by SVN.

Since both of the issues you mention are JavaScript related, it would
also be a good idea to specify the browser and operating system you
are using. Please find the exact revision of both so any testing to
reproduce the issues you are experiencing can come as close to your
configuration as possible. Extra points if you can reproduce the
issue in more than one browser or on more than one OS ;)

In the RoundCube 1123 revision using Camino 1.6b3pre ( 2008022101 ),
Safari 3.0.4 (523.12.2) and Firefox 2.0.0.9 ( 20071025 ) on Mac OS X
10.4.11 I can't reproduce your issues.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265