[RCU] Regressions in trunk (vs. rc2)?

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Mon Feb 25 17:48:11 CET 2008

> Indeed, I underestimated that difference! I just switched back to
> trunk
> (r1337) and the problem is gone.

Hmmm. The most recent checkout I did is revision 1137, can I assume
you mistyped the number ?

I updated our internal instance of RoundCube to 1137, we'll see if
any of our Vista users call me with problems. With Firefox, sometimes
you have to be careful about extensions ( now called add-ons ). I had
someone install GreaseMonkey without understanding what it did, and
then complain that their browser was broken ;)

If the issue isn't reproducible elsewhere, I would recommend trying a
new Firefox profile on the machine that exhibited the issue.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265