[RCU] Invalid Post

Patrick Cross pcross at crosshome.org
Tue Jan 8 20:34:45 CET 2008

I just installed roundcube and I am getting the following error after I try
to login. I don't see any errors in the log file.

Any suggestions as to what could be wrong? This is on a windows server.

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method
(HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

  _____

Please try the following:

*	Contact the Web site administrator if you believe that this request
should be allowed.
*	Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of
your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.

HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
Internet Information Services (IIS)