[RCU] Unable to save email addresses from messages into contact table

Jason Levine jason at wiredhosting.com
Thu Jan 17 23:18:11 CET 2008

Hi Group ,

Clicking on the "+" sign next to an email address to add them as a contact generates the following error in a red bar at the top of the page :

"Could not save the contact address"

It does check to see if it is already an address, because when I try to add an address that is already in my address book it says

"A Contact with this email address already exists"

So I am guessing I might be having a problem writing from this page to the contact tbale...any ideas ?

Thanks,
Jason