[RCU] Unable to save email addresses from messages into contacttable

Jason Levine jason at wiredhosting.com
Thu Jan 17 23:22:48 CET 2008

Here is the message in the erro log that is generated when I try to add a contact from a message :

 [17-Jan-2008 14:20:17 -0800] DB Error: DB Error: unknown error Query: INSERT INTO contacts (user_id, changed, del, `name`, `email`) VALUES ('1', now(), 0, 'Users', 'users at lists.roundcube.net') [nativecode=1364 ** Field 'firstname' doesn't have a default value] in D:\roundmail\roundcubemail-0.1-rc2\program\include\rcube_db.inc on line 505

Thanks,
Jason