[RCU] Unable to save email addresses from messages intocontacttable

Jason Levine jason at wiredhosting.com
Thu Jan 17 23:36:04 CET 2008

OK..I narrowed it down to this.
If I comment this line out in the my.ini file I am able to add my contacts :

# Set the SQL mode to strict
# sql- mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

I don't know what damage I am doing elsewhere by commenting this out, so maybe someone might have a less inrusive suggestion for me ?

Thanks,
Jason