[RCU] Retake me off your list You people are anoying why do you continue to send this nonsense

Kenn Murrah kennmurrah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:43:19 CET 2008

I'm thinking that what "you people" need to do is make it much more
difficult to subscribe to the list in the first place.  That way, we could
insure that if you're smart enough to subscribe to the list, you're going to
be smart enough to unsubscribe.  As it stands, there's always someone who's
smart enough to get onto the list but not smart enough to get off the list.

geez.