[RCU] Folder limit

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Thu Jan 24 00:31:16 CET 2008

Is there a limit on the number of folders Roundcube can work with? When
I go to the folders list in my primary mail account it sits loading for
a while and then ends up with a blank page. I am assuming I have too
many folders for Roundcube to work with. Either that or the fact that I
have folders within folders is causing problems.

I have 1311 folders at present with the archives that all sit below an
archive folder. All works fine with Thunderbird accessing the folders
via IMAP and Mutt directly on the server. I am using Dovecot for IMAP
access.