[RCU] Mass Deletions

Charlie Hazlett charlie at hazlett.net
Thu Jan 24 13:26:09 CET 2008

I am still seeking a way to do mass deletions of emails.  I know one may
empty the trash folder but there should be an easier and quicker way to
empty other folders as well.......my spam folder, for instance.

This is the ONE thing that keeps me from using RC....until that feature
is included I will stick with Iloha......it does everything I
want.....just not as "pretty".

########
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have
no recourse nor protection save calling for the impeachment of the
current President.
########
Charlie Hazlett
charlie at hazlett.net