[RCU] Mass Deletions

john john at cosimano.net
Thu Jan 24 13:32:55 CET 2008

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:26:09 -0500, "Charlie Hazlett" <charlie at hazlett.net>
wrote:

> I am still seeking a way to do mass deletions of emails.  I know one may
> empty the trash folder but there should be an easier and quicker way to
> empty other folders as well.......my spam folder, for instance.

when i have a folder selected in the folder window, there is some text at
the bottom that reads something like: ``Folder: compact empty'', where
``compact'' and ``empty'' are links if the folder selected contains mail. i
tested them and they have predictable results.

> This is the ONE thing that keeps me from using RC....until that feature
> is included I will stick with Iloha......it does everything I
> want.....just not as "pretty".

honestly, that's just silly. unless i am missing something in your
question, it's as easy as pie.