[RCU] Mass Deletions

Charlie Hazlett charlie at hazlett.net
Thu Jan 24 13:35:10 CET 2008

I have seen that.....tried it.....no success for this guy.

On 1/24/2008, "john" <john at cosimano.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:26:09 -0500, "Charlie Hazlett" <charlie at hazlett.net>
>wrote:
>>
>> I am still seeking a way to do mass deletions of emails.  I know one may
>> empty the trash folder but there should be an easier and quicker way to
>> empty other folders as well.......my spam folder, for instance.
>
>when i have a folder selected in the folder window, there is some text at
>the bottom that reads something like: ``Folder: compact empty'', where
>``compact'' and ``empty'' are links if the folder selected contains mail. i
>tested them and they have predictable results.
>
>> This is the ONE thing that keeps me from using RC....until that feature
>> is included I will stick with Iloha......it does everything I
>> want.....just not as "pretty".
>
>honestly, that's just silly. unless i am missing something in your
>question, it's as easy as pie.

########
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have
no recourse nor protection save calling for the impeachment of the
current President.
########
Charlie Hazlett
charlie at hazlett.net