[RCU] WYSIWYG - editing

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Fri Jan 25 15:27:37 CET 2008

>> 2)
>> In "Personal Settings" there is a "Compose HTML messages" checkbox
>>
> There is no checkbox (in the german translation of roundcube-rc2)
>> 3)
>> When you open a compose window, the are two radio buttons on the
>> bottom right, "HTML" and "Plain text"
>>
> There are no radio-button on the compose-window...

The only other recommendation I can give you is to use a SVN
snapshot, or wait for the next release.

>> I of course disable composing HTML on my install because I personally
>> think they are evil ;)
>>
> Yes, they are evil...
> ...but sometime more beautyful :-)

I've seen some quite ugly HTML messages ;)
They make phishing attacks easier.
They are also much bigger, which bloats mailboxes.
Obviously I am one man against the world . . .

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265