[RCU] Having some minor troubles with Roundcube install

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed Jan 30 18:43:12 CET 2008

I'm using PHP 5.2.5

I tried adding a symbolic link to /usr/local/share/pear/MDB2.php in the
program/lib directory but still having the same problem when I change
$rcmail_config['db_backend'] to mdb2

// database backend to use (only db or mdb2 are supported)
$rcmail_config['db_backend'] = 'db';

Any other suggestions?

Matt