[RCU] Having some minor troubles with Roundcube install

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Wed Jan 30 21:12:37 CET 2008

On Jan 30, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Matt Rossiter wrote:

> I'm using PHP 5.2.5
>
> I tried adding a symbolic link to /usr/local/share/pear/MDB2.php in
> the
> program/lib directory but still having the same problem when I change
> $rcmail_config['db_backend'] to mdb2
>
> // database backend to use (only db or mdb2 are supported)
> $rcmail_config['db_backend'] = 'db';
>
> Any other suggestions?

If you took a look in program/lib you likely saw a "DB" directory
containing the drivers for the "DB.php" file.
If you made a symlink of the MDB2.php file, you'll likely need to do
the same for a "MDB2" directory.

Between this message and the last one, I updated my local SVN
checkout to the same version you are using - 971.
Before 971, the default for db_backend was "db" not "mdb2"

Is there a reason you are attempting to use MDB2 instead of DB ?

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265