[RCU] Cannot display HTML email messages; Error 500

bilo bilo at cerephax.com
Fri Jul 4 19:27:46 CEST 2008

Hello,

Here is the problem I am experiencing:

Whenever I attempt to open an HTML-composed email, I just receive an
entirely blank page accompanied by an Internal Server Error 500. If the
email message is plain-text, then I can view it just fine. I cannot locate
an error message in my Apache logs, nor is there on on-screen error
displayed via PHP.

I am running:
Linux
Apache 2
PHP 5
RoundCube 0.2-Alpha

Note: This problem did not occur with previous versions of RoundCube. I
only started noticing it with 0.2-Alpha.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer! :)