[RCU] is 0.2-alpha stable?

Siddharth Deshpande siddharth.d at directi.com
Mon Jul 14 07:30:00 CEST 2008

Hello list,

I couldn't find anything about stability in the archives or the forums,
so hoping for some clues here. I work for an email hosting company. We
intend to offer roundcube to our customers. I've recently deployed 0.1.1
on our internal mail server and it has been working pretty well for us.
I would like to try out the new 0.2-alpha version before we release to
customers.

Has anyone noticed any stability issues with v0.2-alpha? Especially with
a large number of users? Or anything that someone using a previous
version should take note of? Any help would be really appreciated.

- Thanks and regards,
Siddharth Deshpande
System Administrator,
Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.