[RCU] is 0.2-alpha stable?

Yves MARTIN ymartin at mail.com
Mon Jul 14 14:38:44 CEST 2008

It is a Beta and frankly speaking, not very stable...

We are using it, but constantly have to restart the client. There are a lot of little
annoying bugs, for example, the html management is not really transparent, email
signature not useful, etc.

But it is a good soft in general, so get the chance to this great team to make a good
email client...

--
Regards,

Yves MARTIN