[RCU] RoundCube bridge

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:03:42 CEST 2008

Nejc Škoberne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have written a patchset for RoundCube, to integrate PostfixAdmin's functions:
> password change, vacation, forwarding - and also to copy user's full name from
> postfixadmin's db when creating the default identity.
>
> You can get my code here: http://nejc.skoberne.net/rcpfa .
>
> Please send bug reports and feature requests to my e-mail.
>
> Thanks,
> Nejc

Hi, Nejc.

I have a similar patchset for change password and forwarding setting in
Roundcube-0.1.1.

http://rhms.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rhms/patches/roundcubemail/roundcubemail-0.1.1_chpwd_forward.patch
http://rhms.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rhms/patches/roundcubemail/roundcubemail-0.1.1_chpwd_forward_skins.patch

I checked your page('/rcpfa'), it seems greater than mime.
I will try to use yours later. Thanks for your hard work. :)

For vacation feature, i prefer Alec's plugin:
http://alec.pl/roundcube/managesieve/

It is used for dovecot-sieve.

--
Best Regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Mail Server Solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux & CentOS 5.x:
  http://rhms.googlecode.com/