[RCU] Proposed gigo.com maintenance 3/22 and 3/23

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Thu Mar 6 03:05:22 CET 2008

This is to notify you that on 3/22 and 3/23, certain services that you have
available to you will be affected.

- SCA folks: goldenrivers.org, betonywood.org email addresses will be
  delayed; your web sites down during the maintenance.

- gigo.com ssh/mail/web: mail delayed, web site down

- Mailing lists - mail will be delayed.

Mail will not be lost but may be delayed, for email addresses hosted here.

Details are at:

http://gigo.com/archives/announcements/proposed-downtime-322-323.html

If the timing of this downtime impacts you for business reasons, contact me.

Jason Fesler
"the guy" @ gigo.com

Mail domains affected:
 betonywood.org
 corvette-resto.com
 deepfried.us
 gigo.com
 goldenrivers.org
 lists.gigo.com
 lists.roundcube.net
 sawdusters.org
 starrynyte.com
 suchter.com
 wakelee.com
 yersinia.com

 + any domains I "MX" for (you know who you are!).