[RCU] User-specific special folders (e.g. trash)

Kyle Wheeler kyle-roundcube at memoryhole.net
Wed Mar 12 17:51:43 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to provide my users with user-specific
special folders (namely: trash, drafts, and sent).

I know that I can set $rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] to anything I like,
but what if joe at mydomain wants his trash in "INBOX.Trash" while
bob at mydomain wants his trash in "INBOX.Deleted Messages" and
fred at mydomain wants HIS trash in "Trash".

I filed a bugreport asking for this feature, and the bug was closed
saying that this was already possible in the config.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks,
~Kyle
--
This job of playing God is a little too big for me. Nevertheless,
someone has to do it, so I'll try my best to fake it.