[RCU] Reminder: gigo.com maintenance 3/22 and 3/23

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Thu Mar 20 15:05:00 CET 2008

This is to remind you that on 3/22 and 3/23, certain services that you have
available to you will be affected.

Status updates will be hosted at:
  http://status.gigo.com

- SCA folks: officers in goldenrivers.org, betonywood.org:  email addresses
  will be delayed; web sites down during the maintenance.

- gigo.com ssh/mail/web: mail delayed, web site down

- Mailing lists - mail will be delayed.

Mail will not be lost but may be delayed, for email addresses hosted here.

***NOTE**

I have created http://status.gigo.com for those wanting to see status until
the real gigo.com comes back up.  There is also feed://status.gigo.com/atom.xml
for those that have RSS readers or browsers that can bookmark/monitor feeds.

During the maintenance my contact info will be posted on status.gigo.com .

Details are at:

http://status.gigo.com/archives/announcements/proposed-downtime-322-323.html

Jason Fesler
"the guy" @ gigo.com

Mail domains affected:
 betonywood.org
 corvette-resto.com
 deepfried.us
 gigo.com
 goldenrivers.org
 lists.gigo.com
 lists.roundcube.net
 monville.net
 sawdusters.org
 starrynyte.com
 suchter.com
 wakelee.com
 yersinia.com

 + any domains I "MX" for (you know who you are!).