[RCU] Installation

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Thu Mar 27 18:22:22 CET 2008

On Mar 27, 2008, at 5:47 AM, Xposure Interactive wrote:
> I have downloaded the stable version of roundcube but unable to
> unzip the files.

The file is gzipped, not zipped. Maybe the software you are using
does not know the difference, and can't actually handle gzipped files.

>  Is there another file available to download?

More likely the problem is a corrupted download.
I would check that the MD5 checksum of the downloaded file matches
the expected MD5 sum on

<http://www.roundcube.net/downloads>

( At the time of this writing it is
556c6d766519d2f646a94e8dbcecbf2d , but the tarball might have changed
since you downloaded it. )

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265