[RCU] Multiple domains

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Fri May 2 04:41:55 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I want to use one roundcube install for multiple domains, and allow
users to only enter their names (i.e. before the '@').  Right now I'm
testing with two domains I use for the family.

I tried setting the following parameters, but so far I keep getting a
"login failed" error because the domain is never added to the name (I'm
testing internally):

$rcmail_config['username_domain'] = array(
	'webmail.thesandhufamily.ca' => 'thesandhufamily.ca',
	'webmail.m3freak.com' => 'm3freak.com'
	);

$rcmail_config['mail_domain'] = array(
	'webmail.thesandhufamily.ca' => 'thesandhufamily.ca',
	'webmail.m3freak.com' => 'm3freak.com'
	);

I next tried to use host specific config files.  I enabled
'include_host_config', and created a file name
'thesandhufamily.inc.php'.  In that, I set the following:

<?php
$rcmail_config['username_domain'] = 'thesandhufamily.ca';
$rcmail_config['mail_domain'] = 'thesandhufamily.ca';
?>

But, I have the same problem: I can't login because the domain name
never gets added to the user name, so the IMAP server denies the login.

I'm probably again doing something wrong.

Note: I'm finding the documentation to be somewhat lacking.  More
concrete examples would be of great help.  But, this list has proven
very helpful so far. :)

Regards,

Ranbir

--