[RCU] disabling the html editor

Ala Salman ala at mogacom.com
Fri May 2 17:58:29 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 08:10 +0200, A.L.E.C wrote:
> it should be:
>
> $rcmail_config['dont_override'] = array('htmleditor');

Thanks for the tip Alec.

That however only removes the option from the settings pane, but leaves
the HTML editor radio button below the compose window visible.  Is there
a way to disable that radio button as well?

Some of my users also have the default of composing in HTML saved in
their db entries from previous versions that I played around with.  They
are currently still in there, and regardless of whether I disable the
HTML editor or not they are still able to edit in HTML.  I looked at the
db entries, but it is not possible to change them with an SQL statement
as the user preferences are saved as a single line.  Is there anyway
that I can set the HTML editor to false for everyone?

Ala