[RCU] Dovecot Sieve front end/plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue May 6 10:19:26 CEST 2008

Zhang Huangbin wrote:

> What feature will it provide? :

It will be clickable interface a'la Thunderbird. Of course I'm starting
with basic features with fileinto, discard,  redirect, reject actions,
all commands defined in rfc5228 (like size, header, etc.) but without
lists. I don't plan to use comparators or comparision against addresses,
but want to implement vacation extension. Of course dovecot's
managesieve plaugin will be used. And probably the whole thing will not
be compatible with other managesieve implementations (maybe in futue).

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net