[RCU] Dovecot Sieve front end/plugin

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:47:56 CEST 2008

A.L.E.C wrote:
> Zhang Huangbin wrote:
>
>> What feature will it provide? :
>>

> It will be clickable interface a'la Thunderbird. Of course I'm starting
> with basic features with fileinto, discard,  redirect, reject actions,
> all commands defined in rfc5228 (like size, header, etc.) but without
> lists. I don't plan to use comparators or comparision against addresses,
> but want to implement vacation extension. Of course dovecot's
> managesieve plaugin will be used. And probably the whole thing will not
> be compatible with other managesieve implementations (maybe in futue).

A very exciting feature/add-on. I'm waiting for it, and i am glad to help
testing.

Is there any plan for these features/add-ons?

* Change Password
* Mail forwarding setting

I have a plugin for these two feature based on another plugin found in
roundcubeforum.net:

http://rhms.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rhms/patches/roundcubemail/roundcubemail-0.1.1_chpwd_forward.patch

--
Best Regards.