[RCU] Problem with attachments

dosan76 ubforum at ekrisman.com
Tue May 6 20:55:23 CEST 2008

I have the same problem with the infinite loop after sending a 600kb
attachment.  I can send <100kb attachment just fine.   Php memory limit
is set to 6MB.  I have this problem since rc2, I thought 0.1.1 will fix
it but unfortunately not   :(

I guess I'll wait for the patch.  Attachments are kinda important for my
users, someone has to send those silly email to me.  :)

-dosan