[RCU] View messages by threads

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Thu May 8 18:05:05 CEST 2008

On May 8, 2008, at 10:38 AM, L.M.J wrote:

>  * Be able to add an "Action icon" like when I click on it, it
> moves the email on the "Junk" directory,
> basically like the Delete button move emails to the trash

I made a button like this for iPhone compatibility and provided a
patch, it isn't that hard.
If this is important to you, you could do the same for the button you
desire.

My patch is at

<http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1484680>

if you want to see how I did it.

>  * Get a preview email window like most of the email client do :
> instead to get the GUI divided by 2 columns
> (menu and message list) split the second one with a horizontal bar
> to display the emails.

I thought that this was available in the current release.
Under "Personal Settings" on the "Preferences" tab there is a
checkbox labeled "Show preview pane"

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265