[RCU] What IMAP Server Software Do You Use ?

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Mon Nov 17 16:13:16 CET 2008

We're running Cyrus on Mac OS X Server (so Apple's implementation of
Cyrus, if there's any differences between it and the stock version).
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
If you pick up a starving dog and make him
prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the
principal difference between a dog and a man.
-Mark Twain