[RCU] fail login

Pilar Muñoz mpmugnoz at minervasf.es
Mon Nov 17 19:40:02 CET 2008

hi all,

May be it won´t be the rigth place to post this but i am new to mail
servers...
I have installed a postfix + dovecot on a fedora machine ( it is a
VMware Image, because i am afraid to do it in the production server
before i knew what i am doing)
i am able to send mails, and it seems dovecot is running properly...
i am able to connect via telnet and i am logging with the username/
pasword of the accounts i have created. I thought they were imap user/
password aswell, but the roundcube interface doesn´t allow me to login.
Anyone could point me what i am doing wrong? I know it a very basic
question...
Any help would be great!!
Thanks

Pili