[RCU] Logs of RoundCube (bad and good tries)

David BERCOT debian at bercot.org
Mon Nov 17 21:23:46 CET 2008

Hi again,

Le Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:48:16 +0100,
"A.L.E.C" <alec at alec.pl> a écrit :
> David BERCOT wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use RoundCube with Apache on Debian.
> > I'd like to see all tries of connexion (especially the errors, but
> > right connexions are needed too).
> > I did not found this parameter in RoundCube's configuration.
>
> There's 'log_logins' option (since r1483) for logging successful
> logins. There's no such option for unsuccessful logins.

Thanks for the quick answer ;-)

I think it's very surprising we can't log unsuccessful logins !!! For
security reasons, it seems necessary, no ?

For the 'log_logins', I've added :
$rcmail_config['log_logins'] = TRUE;
in /etc/roundcube/main.inc.php but I can't see successfull logins !?!?
Are there syslog logs (I'd like it ;-))) or should I search in other
place ?

Thanks.

David.