[RCU] Skin specific configuration

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Nov 18 12:09:20 CET 2008

Kees de Keizer (RC) wrote:
> L.S.
>
> The current skins for RoundCube require each there own settings in the
> configuration file main.inc.php. I.E.:
>
> For skin MVISION:
> $rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('subject','from','date');
>
> For skin GROUPVISE:
> $rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('flag','size','from','subject','date');
>
> How can I apply these settings. when switching skins in the 'Preferences'?

Simply it's not possible, but if you're a programmer you can:

1. create php file which will overwrite config and include that file by
'include' tag in skin template.
2. or extend 'messages' (rcmail_message_list) object to allow setting
list_cols via template.

In my opinion the second one is better. If you create a patch it will be
applied in trunk.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net