[RCU] auto domain login

Jim Pazarena roundcube at paz.bz
Wed Dec 30 02:26:19 CET 2009

I am wondering if anyone has created a method to specify a domain name
on the address bar to eliminate the user from having to enter it. I
know that a 'default' can be set up, but this is not what I am intending.
I host webmail for dozens of domains. It would be very convenient if the
main index page (index.php) could have the domain attached; such as:
http://www.maindomain.net/roundcube/index.php/?_domain=custdomain.com
would/could create a login page which does NOT require a complete email
address, but attaches the "custdomain.com" to the userID which the
customer
has entered. If they bookmarked the link to: /?_domain=custdomain.com
they would never have to enter their domain name.

If this has been accomplished I would appreciate learning about it, else
I will delve into the code required to accomplish it. ... OR if someone
advises that existing architecture would make it very difficult I would
appreciate learning this as well.

Thanks!

Jim