[RCU] OpenLdap no success

Kees de Keizer kees at de-keizer.net
Fri Feb 13 12:40:25 CET 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:24:07 -0200, Juliano Souza - TI
<jsouza at bembandeirante.com.br> wrote:

> If i had a uid without email, and it is normal here, cause we users
> that are auth by ldap but not have mail yet.
>
> When I search a user that not have mail, it's show to me:
>  "John Doe" ,
>
> I read about required_fields, and I put
> 'required_fields'  => array('cn', 'sn', 'mail'),
> but still show John Doe without mail.
>
> How can I turn "John doe" invisible to roundcube if not have a mail?

Try using the option 'filter'. I'm not familiar with LDAP filtering,
but it might be something like this:

'filter' => 'mail=*@*', // used for basic listing (if not empty)

--
Kees de Keizer                                      Tel: 078 - 6198477
kees at de-keizer.net
http://www.de-keizer.net/           http://juliusgaiuscaesar.hyves.nl/