[RCU] Unable to read mail with SVN revision 2301

Keith Schonrock peridoc77 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 15:11:19 CET 2009

I usually update my roundcube mail instance every day to the latest revision in SVN.  I updated like normal this morning to revision 2301 and I was unable to read any email using roundcube.  After clicking on a message I got the "Loading..." message at the top and roundcube just timed out after a while on every message.  After reverting back to revision 2298 I was able to read email again like normal.  I was not sure where to report this so I thought I should post here.  If there are any more details you need please let me know.

Thanks!