[RCU] permissions problem

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Fri Feb 20 16:29:28 CET 2009

On Feb 20, 2009, at 9:19 AM, Yochai Meir wrote:

> But when the executable bit is set I get white pages.

That sounds like you have "display_errors = Off" in your php.ini
file, and some kind of PHP error is being generated.

Either turn on the display of errors ( only during troubleshooting,
turn them off after ) or find the errors in the log file.
The log file is likely /var/log/httpd/error_log, unless you have
changed it.

A common way for me to track errors is to

tail -f /var/log/error_log

in a terminal, which lets me see any errors as I access the PHP
application.

HTH.

--
Charles Dostale