[RCU] Reply Header & Indents

Wed Jul 1 14:51:45 CEST 2009

On 7/1/2009 8:43 AM, Steve Perkins wrote:
> Is it possible to change the header on Replies to be in a similar format to
> that shown on Forwarded emails (eg: Outlook style) rather than the default
> "On xxx xxx Wrote:", and also to stop the indenting of the previous text
> (again as per Outlook).
>
> Its not exactly a major problem with what is generally a great bit of
> software, but if it was a simple setting I find it to be more readable
> "unindented", especially when there are multiple replies and so multiple
> indenting.

If this changed, please at least make it optional... I *loathe* the way
Outlook breaks reply quoting (I use 'QuoteCollapse' extension in
Thunderbird, which nicely collapses all of the mindlessly quoted text
that top-posters always include) - and mindlessly quotes the entire
message (I use QuickQuote extension to let me quote only seletced text -
this is provided natively in Thunderbird 3 though, yay!) - and places
the reply above the quote - etc, etc...

--

Best regards,

Charles