[RCU] roundcube causes server high load with apache

Andrey waster2008 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:56:23 CEST 2009

Hmm...In my case authentication is based on LDAP information but there
are many records in LDAP tree which does not have corresponding physical
mailbox on the server. I've deleted such user records and now average
load is about 0.3. Will observe the average load further. Thank you for
the great tip.

Interesting, is that IMAP server or RC problem?